Senin, 21 April 2008

fact what I'm feel

when I'm feel alone and try to be pretend. someone asked me. "can u feel something new,but u don't know what is that..?" and I told to him, "nothing..and I don't want to know that something new." and I continue my step alone and don't want nobody follow me. so,I just keep my emotion, wanna scream but I don't want people knows what I'm feel. someone touching my solder and said, "that's a fact!" and she's go away.. don't know who is she,and wher is she from. I walk follow my heart..and try to be strange girl. I can..and I know I can! I'll try to make my choice a good one. cause,I remember someone told me, I'm satisfied you will. take care,kid." fall or survive..
and I smile, I must be survive without the person hurted me.and try to open my heart to other boy's. but I can't. huh. help me...!

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

tasyaa jelekkkk.
hahahahhahaha ..